Saturday, February 28, 2015

February Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello!  This month has been Great!  I got my braces on. I like them.  I go to Vincent Team Orthodontics.  When I grow up I want to be an orthodontist because I think it would be fun.  My office will be FUN!  I will have arcade boxes just like my orthodontist.  My braces ROCK!


We went to see "Meet the Mormons" at Temple Square.  It was super fun.  I love that movie.  My favorite person in it was the candy bomber.


I got to compete in Newcomers Swing and Cha-cha for a ballroom competition down at UVU.  They are both really fun dances.  I made it through three rounds in the cha-cha and one in swing.  I am now also learning 2 new dances:  the foxtrot and the lindy hop.

It was also Valentines Day this month.  I got to go to a Valentines Party at school.  I got lots of Valentines.  At school I got lots of candy and lots of cards.


On Valentines morning we woke up and we had a special breakfast of red velvet & cream cheese french toast with fruit and whipped cream and sausage.  We also got chocolates and a LEGO Mixels. Thanks Mom!


In the evening on Valentines we decorated valentines cookies.  They were HUGE!  I ate it and my mom ate some of it too.  We are both cookie lovers!!


On President's Day we went up 4-wheeling, trying out our new side by side.  When I drove it I went really really fast, but careful too.  It was such a great time.


Something that I am really really into are Rubix Cubes.  They are really really fun!  I know how to solve the 2 by 2 and one side at a time on my 3 by 3 and my 4 by 4 rubix cubes.  I saved my allowance money to buy them.  I have a friend at school named Boston who got me into them.  Rubix Cubes are awesome.  I can solve one side of the 3 by 3 in 12 seconds!  And I can solve one side of the 2 by 2 in 7 seconds!  And on my 4 by 4 I can solve one side in about 1 minute.


I am also into LEGOs and Pokemon. They are such fun.  I like playing with my Rubix cubes with Kyle.  In school my favorite subject is science.  Right now we are learning about fossils and dinosaurs and how they became extinct and plant eaters and meat eaters. My second favorite subject is Art.

I hope you have a great spring.

Love Eric James Barnhisel


No comments: