Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello everybody.  How are you doing?  I am doing great!!

On St Patrick's Day there was a St Patrick's Day parade in downtown Salt Lake and we were in it. We got to be in it because of my dads work.  I got to decorate the lineman truck and got a green hoodie and got to give out candy.  The St Patrick's Day parade was so fun!


We had an Easter party at our Aunt Melissa's house.  She does such great parties!  We also did an Easter Egg hunt there.  Aunt Melissa got different patterns on the eggs and she assigned us each a pattern.  I got the frog eggs!  I ate lots of candy and had a lot of eggs!!


We also went to Aunt Amy's house to decorate Easter eggs.  Our Uncle Ian brought a box of crayons and drew a design on the eggs and then painted them and they turned out really really cool!  We also got to play with our little cousin Ledger.


For Spring Break, we went down to Torrey, Utah to visit Capitol Reef National Park.  We went hiking and fishing there.  When we were fishing I caught a huge fish!!  Capitol Reef was so fun! When we were going hiking we hiked down to the tanks which are big giant holes of water and then after we went climbing in the Narrows which is a really tight space with the rock walls on both sides.   


After we went hiking, we got ice cream!  I got a twist cone.  Then after that we went swimming!!


At home I like playing with LEGOs and playing on my kindle and playing with my Rubix cubes.  My favorite game is my Plants vs. Zombies game.  It's a really fun game where you have plants and you try to plant them and you kill zombies with the plants.  

I hope you have a great spring. Goodbye!!

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: