Hello everybody! This month we had an Easter egg hunt in our backyard with our cousins. We got lots of eggs and I got to hide some of the eggs for the littler kids. It was so fun. I ate lots of candy after.
We also went to General Conference this month. It was fun to listen to the prophet and apostles. My favorite talk was Elder Hollands talk about the 2 brothers that went climbing. It was super super fun there.
On the weekends, we go on adventures in the mountains. I like climbing mountains and on rocks. I love doing adventures.
Ballroom ended this month and I'm sad. I had so much fun doing ballroom. We had our end of the year performance and I danced the Lindy Hop and the Foxtrot.
I like doing rubix cubes. And playing on my kendama. My favorite subject in school is art. I love playing with my brothers.
Bye - hope you have a good summer.
Love Eric James Barnhisel





No comments:
Post a Comment