This month we had mothers day. We took pictures and then at church, the primary sang some mothers day songs. I love mothers day.
We went to the Payson temple open house and walked through the temple and saw all of the cool stuff there. I felt good when I was in the temple. My favorite room in the temple was the sealing room. The temple was amazing.
We went to Antelope Island and saw the buffalo there. We also went to a beach on the island. Me and my brother got out and climbed a mountain. It was so fun there.
After we went to Antelope Island we went to the Hill Areospace Museum. My favorite plane was the Lancer. We went inside the building and saw more planes too. It was so fun.
It was the first memorial day we were not at the cabin so me and Brandon went to the pool to play. I did front flips and dives of the low dive and jumped off the high dive. It was so fun.
I did my end of the year drama club performance for for all of the parents. We did a play called "How to eat like a child and other lessons in not being a grown up". I was the only boy in drama club. It was so awesome.
At home I like playing with mu rubiks cubes and playing with legos. We only have 3 days of school left and m mom and my mos friend are throwing a big end of school party on Wednesday the third. I hope you have a great summer.
Love Eric James Barnhisel





No comments:
Post a Comment