Dear Family & Friends,
Hello everybody this month we had the last day of school party. We had lots of snacks and water games. I invited my whole school class. It was awesome.
I go to the pool a lot during the summer. There are diving boards there. They have a small one and a big one. I can do backflips and frontflips off the big one. I love going to the pool.
We went to our cabin this month. Our fort was still standing. We went on four wheeler rides and had s'mores. I love going to the cabin.
We had fathers day this month too. For breakfast we had crapes and for dinner we had tortellini. We went to church too.
Also on fathers day we went hiking. And when we were walking we talked about when the zombie apocalypse comes. My dad said he would go around mauling them over with his truck.
We go every Tuesday and Thursday to the West Jordan high school to run cross country. Our coach makes us run up and down every stair in the bleachers. It is super fun.
We had our scout pinewood derby this month and I got first place! I got a trophy and some ice cream. I thought that my friend Kade would win because he beat me in almost every heat. I beat him two times. It was awesome.
I had a swim meet this month. I did really well. I got 3rd place two times, and 2nd once. It was at the outdoor pool. I loved it.
My birthday was this month and I am now ten years old. My dad got me a awesome bb gun. My friends gave me lots of legos. My best friend got me a really cool set. He got me a lego minecraft set. It came with Steve, a zombie and a spider. It was the cave set.
On my birthday my dad took me and my my brother up to the kennecot copper mines. It was so cool to look down into the mine. there was so much dust in there and it was loud. It was cool.
I had a friend party and a family party. We had sundaes on the day of the family party. Mine was good. I got twenty dollars and a kendama. It was awesome.
At home I like playing with legos. I like playing with my friend and doing video games.
I hope you have a great summer. Bye.
Love Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment