Monday, August 31, 2015

August Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

This summer we went to our cabin with our cousins. We played in our fort and rode four wheelers. It was great.


We also played night games with our cousins. We played kickball and capture the flag. It was fun.



We also went to a REaL Monarchs game. I saw my coaches family at the game. The Monarchs won. We had a great time.


We went to seven peaks with our friends. I loved it. I loved going on the slides. We had lunch there. I love seven peaks.


We went to our cabin with the same friends that we went to seven peaks with. We decorated the fort with duct tape that they had. We had Ssmore's and watched movies.


I also started school. I am in fifth grade. I have a great teacher and great friends. Some kids from my soccer team are in my grade.



I hope you had a good summer bye.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: