Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

This month awe went to our cabin. And we went fishing. I caught 2 fish. We had a great time playing with our cousins. Our aunt Amy and uncle Ian were there.


We found a church to go to in Mountain View. We went to sacrament meeting and primary. It was great.


We had our scout bottle rocket shooting. The bottle they are shooting is my rocket. I got the record of highest rocket shot.


I am playing soccer this fall. Our team is called the blue lightning(my idea). We have won 2 games and lost 3. Soccer is fun.


This month we had our Erickson family reunion. We played football and climbed a light pole and scaled a mountain. We took KFC to eat there at the reunion. It was great there.


In school I am am doing good. My favorite subject is P.E. We play lightning and capture the flag and blob tag and kickball. I love football and I am playing it in the fall.

Good bye.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: