Hello, this month we went to our cabin. We painted white pumpkins and I painted a minion. We had a fun time there and played a lot. It was great!
We were being nerds for Halloween and I looked awesome. We went to Gardner village.
We had our Halloween party at our house and we dressed in our nerd costumes. We ate donuts off a string and played dodge-ball in our costumes and had a great time.
We went to our Grandma Norberg's funeral. It was sad because we loved her. After we went to the cemetery we went to a luncheon with lots of cake.
We went to our uncles house to carve pumpkins. He had a awesome pumpkin shaped like a plane that had a spinning propeller. My pumpkin was a zombie with a knife sticking out of it and a tongue shaped pumpkin scrap as a tongue.
I went trick or treating with my friends and had a great time. We were out for 2 1/2 hours and got tons of candy!
I like playing dodgeball with my brothers and I like to play with legos. Have a great winter BYE.
Love Eric James Barnhisel








No comments:
Post a Comment