Monday, November 30, 2015

November Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

This month we had the turkey bowl on Thanksgiving. It was great, I pulled 3 flags. It was awesome!


We also had a Thanksgiving party at our Aunt Melissa and Uncle Randy's and  house. We ate turkey, stuffing, rolls, and vegetables. We also played with our cousins there. It was delicious.


On Thanksgiving, it was my dad's 40th birthday. We had lot's and lot's of pie. That was delicious too.


This month we also went to Gardener Village. We saw the elves there and we saw the "naughty and nice list" and Kyle and dad were on the "nice list". It was fun.


At home for fun I play with LEGO'S and play with Kyle and Brandon. I am on our school running club and are going to be on the cross country team. For Christmas I am asking for a Video drone. They are remote controlled plane that can take videos and pictures in the air.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: