Thursday, December 31, 2015

December Letter

Dear Family &:Friends,
Hello, this month we went to trolley square and ate at the spaghetti factory. After, we found a mall Santa and told him what we wanted for Christmas. It was delicious.


After we went to trolley square we drove to temple square and looked at the lights there. They were so beautiful.


We had our winter concert and I had a solo for "where are you Christmas" and we sang other songs. It sounded great.


We also had our ward Christmas party and I was the Hero Boy from the Polar Express. We ate donuts and fruit.


We had our family Christmas party and I ate turkey and chocolate strawberries. I got a Broncos bottle bank. It was great.


For Christmas I got many RC's. I got a SYMA X5C video drone and a car that goes 50 mph. I love playing with them.


We had to shovel snow this year and I love it. It kind of is boring though.
We had another party at aunt Amy's house and I brought my SYMA and flew it there, We had prime rib and treats.


This month we also went to Airborne and I went twice because my friend had a party there. I like STAR WARS and went and watched the new STAR WARS on Christmas eve. I hope you have a great new years and a great winter. Bye.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: