Hello, this month I went to the Autorama car show. My favorite car was the Lamborghini (below). I went with my dad and we saw so many cool cars. I love seeing cool cars, especially with my dad.
This month I went to Biztown! I was the CEO of KSL. In the morning I applied for a loan of $122.00 dollars. And at the end of the day we payed it off. I had two breaks and on my breaks I ate at Maverick and went to the other businesses and bought toys and candies. At Select Health they had a electronic wheel that you spin and you could get money of have to pay. I had to pay, but luckily I had health insurance. At the end of the day town hall meeting I got the citizen of the day award. It was the best day ever.
We painted eggs also. I painted three eggs. At the end we had beautiful eggs.
We had our Adamson cousin Easter egg hunt. I hid the eggs. We also had stuffed animals and yo-yo's. We hung most of the yo-yo's from trees and put the animals on tree branches. We had at least 300 eggs! But it ended really fast. It was still very fun.
On Easter Sunday we woke up to a huge Easter egg filled with a tie and a Reese's egg. We also got a Book of Mormon. We went to church after that, but my mom had to get a picture of me before we went. It was a great Easter.
Love Eric James Barnhisel



1 comment:
Looks like a great month. Thanks for sharing. Grandma Ginger.
Post a Comment