Thursday, June 30, 2016

June Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello, how are you? I had my school field days where you play games and GET WET! I played a game where you wear big pants and try to throw wet sponges into the pants. It is called" plumbers pants". I had a great time.



We had another successful end of school party. We had lot's of water balloons and played soccer, basketball, and volleyball. It was so much fun.


Grandpa Don visited this month. He came to one of my soccer games. Good thing I won that day. After we went to the old spaghetti factory to eat. It was great to see him again. 


The pool is so fun. I go off the diving boards doing dives, backflips, frontflips and other tricks. I love playing there with my friends.


We went to our cabin and tore apart the deck. We used many tools to rip it apart we cranked it out really fast. We used some of the wood for our fort. We got many nails from it and screws too. It was fun.


We used some of that wood to make a room in the fort. I had the idea so we built it. It was fun we cut wood for it and have a doorway. It is so cool.


We had our ward bike parade. Sister Wheeler and I were the only ones with motorized vehicles. I had a motor scooter and she had a motorcycle. We decorated our bikes (and other vehicles too).


I had my 11th birthday. I had a great time in the water we had 550 WATER BALLOONS. We used them all and got soaked. we had a NERF war in the rain. I got great presents to. We played kickball too. It was a blast.


I got my arrow of light on my birthday. It was so cool. Bishop Rowley made me a cool metal arrow of light with my name at the bottom and a yellow arrow. It was so cool.


I hope you have a fantastic summer, I've had a great one so far. Goodbye.

Love Eric James Barnhisel


No comments: