Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello, how are you? I have been great. My little brother got baptized this month. It was very exciting I felt the spirit strong there.


It was also mothers day.  We woke up and ate French toast. It was delicious. At school we made mothers day presents for her. I made a bottle with poems on a paper in side it with a 3-D paper flower.


I am doing soccer too. Our team is called the scorch. We have a great record of 5-2. we have won five times and lost two. The team who beat us is really good. They are called the Gold Rush because their color is gold. Soccer really fun.


I had a pinewood derby also. I made a truck that looked like my dad's truck. I won 3rd place and Kyle won 1st place. My friend Kade got 2nd place. All of our cars were fast. We also had a banana derby for kids who were not in scouts. You would tie a banana to a pinewood derby car and race it. We had banana splits after the race with ice cream. It was really delicious.


We went to our cabin over memorial day weekend. We built more forts and played baseball, played with cousins, and tried a new dessert we call fire cones. You take an ice cream cone and fill it with chocolate, marshmallows, and fruit, cover it with tin aluminium foil and put it in the fire for about two minutes and then take it out and eat it.


The pool opened too!! So when we got back from our cabin we went to the pool. I did back flips and front flips off the high dive. I also did a double front flip off the low dive. We also played with squirt guns and water darts. It was really fun.


At home I like playing soccer and with LEGO's. My birthday is coming up so I am excited for that. And there are only four more days of school left. On the last day of school we always have an end of school party. I invited my whole grade ( knowing that half wont come ). Goodbye I hope you have a great summer.

Love Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: