Thursday, August 31, 2017

August Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello, how was your summer? Mine was great. I went up to camp Hinckley this month. It is up in the Uintas. The water in the lake there is really cold. I got my swim check done though. Scout camp was so much fun. We got a ton of merit badges. We ate so much treats and played a lot of games. It was so fun.

After scout camp, Dad and I were driving home and stopped at Provo city falls. It was really cool and looked so fun to swim in. It was awesome.


 School started and I want to be an orthodontist again. School has been a lot of fun and I love my teachers. I have 8 periods and 8 teachers. I have all of my fun classes on B day. I am is seventh grade and my favorite class is College And Career Awareness.


 We had our Erickson family reunion up at the stairs plant again. Kyle and I saw a rattlesnake and we had a lot of fun. We ate steak which was so good. It was so fun.


 I started Cross Country this month. We have had I meet and the boys got first. Our team is pretty good and we hope to get better. We have practice every day after school. They tire we out but they are fun.


I like playing LEGO's and I also like Lord Of The Rings. I like school, soccer, and cross country. I hope that you have a great fall. Bye.

Eric

No comments: