Hello, how are you. I am great. This month we went up to the cabin and helped with a wedding. I was in charge of the parking and we had a great time. The wedding was great and I think everyone had a great time there. It was so fun.
We also went up to the cabin two weeks later to see the colors. We were going to go to flaming gorge and rent a boat but the weather was pretty nasty. We had a lot of fun riding our four wheeler's and visiting with aunt Ginger. That was the last time that we the whole family is going to be up at the cabin this year.
In cross country regional Hawthorn took third and I got third for Hawthorn. We got the third place trophy and are going to state. I am going to state because I was in the top three. I can't wait for state and this is the second time I am going.
Sam is a happy baby. He giggles a lot and smiles. He has a cold right now but he still is as happy as always. He is 6 months
We have our cruise in 20 days and I can't wait. I like my coding class in school and I am the best coder in the class. Have a great fall goodbye.
Eric





No comments:
Post a Comment