Sunday, December 31, 2017

December Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello, how have you been? I have been great. We went to the Joseph Smith memorial building and found the light the world vending machine there. I bought a two pairs of glasses for people in need around the world. It was a great experience and I loved it.


We went to aunt Melissa's house for our Christmas party. We had a great time and I got LEGO's and rock em' sock em' robots. I was so fun and we had a great time eating and playing games with cousins.


We all got the Nintendo Switch game Super Mario Odyssey which was super awesome. I still haven't played it but it looks like a great game. 


We went to look at lights and a cemetery near our house. It was so cool and they had this ornament that you could walk through. It was so cool. 


On Christmas eve, we got cool athletic pants and went to Church. We waited the whole day just to go to bed and wake up on Christmas day.


Christmas was awesome! I got LEGO's a phone and a new lunchbox. I also got Spider-man homecoming in my stocking. I also gave presents to my brothers and they loved them. We had a great Christmas and also had a family dinner at our house. It was great.


Over the next part of break, we went to St. George to visit our grandma and do fun stuff. My brothers and I went and saw Star Wars The Last Jedi. Our aunt came to St. George also and we did fun stuff. We went to Kolob canyon in Zions, we went to Snow Canyon and went climbing there and a lot of other cool stuff.



I like playing with LEGO's and I like playing our switch. I love to ride on my bike and being in the outdoors. I hope you all have a great winter and a happy new year. Bye.

No comments: