Hello, How are you this month. I was great. Me, Kyle, and my dad went to a car show this month. They had all of the new 2018 cars there. They also had a section with a drag racer in it. I never really knew that they were that big. We also entered a Chevrolet trivia and won. We got Chevy pop sockets for winning. We also got snacks there and I got a nacho. It was really fun.
I did indoor soccer this winter. I did it with our close friends the Barnes. We were a fairly good team. We had a lot fun playing soccer. We won our last game that we played. We had a lot of good players on our soccer team. Playing soccer was so fun.
At home, we play a lot of card games. We love the card game golf and play it a lot. We even gave Sam an uno card so he could feel like he is a part of the fun. We love to play card games.
We like to watch movies in our movie theater. Sam loves sitting down there on a bean bag with his arms out. We love having movies that we can watch on a big screen. It is pretty great.
For one of our mutual activities, we went to the viewing of our prophet, President Thomas S. Monson. We went to the conference center because that was were it was. Even after we went through the viewing, we stayed and went to the visitor centers around temple square. It was awesome.
We went and saw The Greatest Showman this month. It was a great movie. Mom got the soundtrack and pre-ordered the movie because she loved it so much. It was such a great movie.






No comments:
Post a Comment