Sunday, March 4, 2018

February Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hi, This month I earned high honor roll and I got an I.B nomination. I never get I.B nominations so it was really cool. I usually get high honor roll of honor roll. I think school can be boring but it can also be really fun at some times. That was awesome.


I like playing outside and our neighbor has a go kart. I took Sam for a ride on it around the circle. He loved the breeze and riding on it. But now it snowed a lot so it is terrible outside. It was pretty fun though.


 We took a flower to Sister Black she loved it and it was fun because I got to do an act of service. We also took flowers to other people in the neighborhood and they loved the flowers too. It was really cool.


 We had valentines day desert. We had molten chocolate cakes and they were great. It was chocolate covering and melted chocolate inside. It was delicious and Kyle got half of a watermelon.


 We went to a Chinese new year celebration. There was a ton of great food there and a lot of fortune cookies. There were games and lots of Chinese food. They did a celebration with Chinese songs. There was a really weird one I wont mention. I loved the celebration.


 It was moms birthday and we had chocolate cake. It was great and mom had a great birthday. She had a chocolate heart shaped cake which she always haves and she loves it. It was a great night.


 Shoveling snow. Gross.


I have had a great month. My favorite video game is Breath of The Wild which I already completed. I like to build with LEGO's and play outside. I hate shoveling snow. I like to got to school somewhat. I hope you have a great spring. Bye.


No comments: