Hello, How have you been. I have been doing great. This month my family and I went to Gardener Village. We had a great time there and Brandon got his first job there! We had a fun time looking at all of the awesome decorations they had set up for Halloween. I had an awesome time there.
Thursday, November 8, 2018
October Letter
Dear Family & Friends,
Hello, How have you been. I have been doing great. This month my family and I went to Gardener Village. We had a great time there and Brandon got his first job there! We had a fun time looking at all of the awesome decorations they had set up for Halloween. I had an awesome time there.
We had our schools fun run this year. Instead of doing the old boring thing, our school hired a company that specializes in fun runs for schools to run the Fun Run. We went outside and got color packets thrown on us. We had a great time running. They threw prizes to us to and I got a couple of prizes. I had a great time doing it and I'm sure everyone else did.
Brandon's birthday was this month. He turned sixteen and has been driving me everywhere. I is really cool. He had a surprise party that his friends planned. We had fun surprising him. It was great.
We had our schools Halloween dance this month I went with a few of my friends and we had a great time there. My friend dressed up as Baymax and my other friend dressed up as Jughead Jones from the TV show Riverdale. We had a great time dancing and eating food there.
Our family Halloween party was this month too. Our family dressed up as Lumberjacks for Halloween. We got fake beards, axes, and red flannel shirts. We had a great time at our family party and spent a lot of good time with our whole family. It was great.
We carved pumpkins. I first carved Jason at first but the pumpkin rotted so I threw it away. I then carved a spider-man pumpkin and it was cool. It was really small and white. We had a really awesome time carving our pumpkins this year.
I am part of our schools Peer Leadership program. I have so fun in that class and have made so many new friends. I am glad that I got put into that class. I also am doing very well in school and have good grades. I have a lot of friends at school and they are awesome. School was a little rough at the beginning of the school year but I think that I am used to school now. I hope you all have a good Thanksgiving and fall and have a great Christmas season. Bye.
Hello, How have you been. I have been doing great. This month my family and I went to Gardener Village. We had a great time there and Brandon got his first job there! We had a fun time looking at all of the awesome decorations they had set up for Halloween. I had an awesome time there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment