Friday, December 7, 2018

November Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello, how has your month been. Mine has been great. Me and my dad went to do an escape room at Alcatraz Escape Games. We did a Harry Potter escape room and were successful. We had a great time and the room was so cool. We had to get a couple hints but it was really fun.


We went to St. George for Thanksgiving break. We had a great time there and had a great Thanksgiving dinner. It was warm down there and we had all of our cousins over on my Dad's side. There were some great parks down there too.


We went to Snow Canyon and got some good pictures. We climbed rocks and found caves. It was awesome.


At the end of November, we went to another escape room for my dad's birthday. It was also a Harry Potter one. We didn't escape this one but we still had a great time there. We had to get a ton of hints this time though. We ate at Archibald's restaurant before and had a great dinner.


I am doing really good in school and getting great grades. I have some good friends at school and I have a lot of fun with them. I hope you have a good December and some good holidays. Bye.

No comments: