Dear Family & Friends,
Hello, how are you. This month, my mom went to London with a couple of her mission companions. She sent us so many cool pictures and i'm pretty sure she had a great time there. She went to Cambridge and London.
Mothers day was this month as well. This picture is not that great but you can probably spot that i'm a lot taller than my mom. Mothers day was great. We went to church in the morning and then a little later we had a big dinner for mom which was good. I think that she had a great day.
We got off of school this month. We actually got out pretty early. We go to a charter school so they don't follow what the other schools in the school district do so we got on the 22nd of May. Brandon got out the earliest out of all of us. He got out the 10th. Summer has been good so far. I'm glad the pool is open and I like to go there.
When summer started, Brandon and I started going to gym. It's pretty fun except the part where i'm always sore after my workout. I can already start to see improvements.
On Memorial day, we went to Grandpa & Grandma Norberg's and Uncle Brian's graves. We brought flowers with us and put them on the graves. It was a really good thing to do and we had a great memorial day.
We also went to antelope island. It was really cool and we even found a cool little event going on there. We got really good old fashioned soda there that is the best I've ever had. There were tons of mosquitoes there so that was the only downside. It was still really fun.
Summer has been great so far. I'm mowing lawns so I could make money. I like to go swimming and I hang out with my friends mostly every day. I bought myself a new Xbox because our Xbox 360 is getting really old. I can't wait to go down to RSL and me and Brandon are going to start going to soccer trainings every week so we can improve out soccer skills. I hope you all have a good summer.
Bye.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment