Sunday, June 30, 2019

June Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello, how are you? This month we went to the cabin. Sam had lot's of fun up there and I did as well. We go four wheeling up there and do lots of fun stuff. The cabin is lot's of fun.


 We went to a reservoir while we were up at the cabin. One of Sam's favorite things to do is throw rocks into lakes so he stayed there throwing rocks for such a long time. He got really mad when we had to pull him away from it. It was really fun.


 Fathers day was this month as well. We got dad a covering for the traeger so he can cook during the winter. We also got him a barbecuing apron as well. He cooked us some ribs and they were pretty delicious.We had so much fun.


 For my birthday, my mom took me to Nordstrom Rack to go shopping since she got an $1000 shopping spree there. Dad met us there as well and when we were done we went to a pizza place downtown to eat lunch. The pizza was really good and I had a great time spending time with my parents.

 Brandon made a cake for me while he was at work and it was really good. I had a couple of friends over for my birthday and we just hung out and ate food. My birthday was really fun.


I'm on summer vacation so I like hanging out with my friends. I bought a new x-box this month and I have been playing on that. I like playing sports and going swimming. I hope you all have a great fourth of July and a great summer. Bye.

Love, Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: