Hello, this month was great. We went up to Beaver this month for the fourth of July. We did lot's of four wheeler rides and had a ton of fun up there. We didn't camp so we stayed in condos up there. It was a lot of fun. They had hot tubs up there as well so we spent a lot of time in those.
Were moving up to woodland hills as well. I'm really excited for it. I get to go to a new school and our new ward is awesome. We found a really nice house up there and we are moving into it on August 23rd. I can't wait.
My dad, brothers and I went up to mount rainier this month. It was super cool. The trees were super big up there. We stayed in a little cabin about a half mile from the entrance of the park for a few days and then we went and stayed in a house by the coast. We went to the beach and swam while we were staying in the house. We had a lot of fun.
Brandon and I went on a temple trip with our new ward this month. There's tons of kids in it and it was really fun. We decided to go to the salt lake temple before it closed for renovations. It's a really cool temple and it's not like the others that I've been too.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel.






No comments:
Post a Comment