Wednesday, September 4, 2019

August Letter

Dear Family & Friends,

Hello, This month was great. I went on a scout camp with my new ward and we did a lot of fun stuff there. We had to make boats out of cardboard and tape and me and my partners won.

Grant's wedding was this month. It was great. We went to the temple and me and my cousins waited outside for the rest of our family to come out. We had the reception the night before and we went to an art gallery in Orem. After the wedding we went to lunch at a nice place called Toscano. The food was really good and we had a great time.


We moved out this month. It was so weird to see our house empty. We had to stay in a condo in Payson for a week since we hadn't closed on our new house yet. 


There was a pool at the condo complex we were staying in. We went swimming and we had a lot of fun. 


The first day of school was this month. I am going to Salem Junior High and Brandon is going to the high school. I've already made lot's of friends there and I have a lot of fun classes. 


The BYU vs. Utah game was this month and it wasn't very different than the last 9 years. We went over to our new neighbors house to watch and it was really fun. There were lot's of people from our ward there and we got to meet some more people.



I'm doing cross country for school right now and it's lots of fun. I have really good coaches and I've made some friends on the team. I have a good group of friends up here and we like to ride dirt bikes, go carts and four wheelers around. Our new house is awesome and we love it up here. I hope you all have a great fall. Bye.

Love, Eric James Barnhisel

No comments: