Dear Family & Friends,
How are you? This month was great. We went back up to Gardner village and I invited Luke and got to hang out with him a little bit. It was really cold but I still had a good time.
Christmas was great this year. We got a Foosball table for downstairs and we have been using that a lot. We also got a popcorn machine that we are going to keep downstairs as well. I got a pair of air pods which I use a lot. We had an awesome Christmas breakfast and dinner that was delicious as well.
Our family came up to our house the day after Christmas and we went to the park to go sledding. My friends actually made a jump up there and we were going off the jump on our sleds. It was really fun.
For New Years Eve we made cakes. I made a simple chocolate cake with vanilla frosting and Hershey kisses on top. I actually didn't get to eat the cake because we gave it away. It still was really fun making the cakes and we had a fun time.
School is going great. I keep making more friends and I am fitting in really well. I have good grades and I enjoy lot's of my classes. I like to go hang out with my friends and play on my xbox. I hope you all have good winter. Bye.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment