Hello, how are you? This month was great. We get tons of snow up here and it gets a bit frustrating. We usually get small amounts of snow which if fine but sometimes we get huge snowstorms and they just dump tons of snow on us and those are the ones I hate.
The car show was this month as well. Me and dad went to it and we got our cousins to go as well. We saw a ton of cool new cars and a lot of old ones as well. We went to a sandwich place after that was really good. It was a lot of fun.
We went to California this month. Me and Brandon weren't even supposed to come along because we were going to stay for school and work. But last minute my mom decided that we should go so we did. I'm glad we went because it was a lot of fun. We went to the beach the first day and had a lot of fun there.
We went to Disneyland while we were in California. It was cool to go and see all of the changes that had been made since I last went which was when I was 8.
One of the new things in Disneyland and my favorite thing by far is the new star wars land. It is so cool. It is so well done and t has the best rides in it. We walked through all of the shops and it was awesome because you really felt like you were in the movies.
We went to cars land which isn't brand new because I remember going there when I was 8. I like cars land as well because they have really cool rides there as well.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel






No comments:
Post a Comment