Dear Family & Friends,
Hello, how have you all been. This month was pretty good. We went back to school after a 5 month long summer break. It is weird that we have to wear masks now and I don't like it at all. It is good to be back in school though and be able to see our friends. My favorite classes in school right now are marketing and seminary because my teachers for those classes are awesome.
We finally we able to lay sod down this month. We got our backyard done pretty quick but we did a lot of work and it felt great to have it all done and to know that we helped put the backyard in. I stayed home from school this day to help with the sod and we got it done pretty quick because we had so much help with it. Brother Hillyard even brought his ice cream machine over and we had soft serve ice cream after we were done with it.
We had our first cross country meet this month after practicing all throughout the summer. Our first meet was at Springville high school and I did great. It is different than junior high because in junior high you run two miles while in high school you run 3 miles. I got my personal record at this meet and ran the race in 19 minutes and 36 seconds.
School is going pretty good and im glad to be back with all of my friends. I go to cross country practice every day after school and get a great work out in. I like to go hang out with my friends during my free time and I also like to play on my xbox. I like to go hiking and ride four wheelers around as well. I hope you all have a great fall and a great labor day weekend.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel




No comments:
Post a Comment