Dear Family & Friends,
Hello, how are you? This month was great. At the beginning of September for Labor day we went up to the Dewey's cabin to hang out. We rode horses up there. We went on a short ride but it was really fun and a cool new experience. We also ate dinner there and had a fire. It was a lot of fun.
We went up to the park with chowder and played around up there with him. We threw around a football with dad and we also played frisbee as well. Chowder loved it and he had a great time. Sam went and played on the park while we did football and frisbee.We had to pick our peaches off our tree this month. It is kind of awkward because the tree is on a slope so climbing up on the ladder is a little bit sketchy. We used all of our peaches to make peach rolls and a bunch of other peach based deserts and breakfasts.
Near the end of the month we went hiking up maple canyon by our house. We brought chowder and he had a great time running through the trees and exploring. We went to a big rocky slope and we climbed up it. Chowder came with us to climb and we had a lot of fun.
The cross country season is over so now it is my off season before I start track in the spring. My best meet that I went to was my meet in Roy. My personal record is 18:34 for 3 miles and I got that time in Roy. I'm grateful for that season and all of the people I got to meet while running. The whole season technically isn't over for our varsity teams because they still have to go run in divisionals and hopefully state which I will go watch. I like hanging out with my friends and playing video games. I'm doing great in school and im glad im at school right now when so many kids aren't. I hope you all have a great fall. Bye.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel




No comments:
Post a Comment