Thursday, February 18, 2021

January Letter

 Dear Family & Friends, 

Hello. How are you? This month was great. We take Chowder on walks up to the water tower right in front of Maple canyon and it is a lot of fun. Chowder has so much fun running around and going nuts. Kyle even pulled the sled up to the top of the trail since it is all uphill and then sledded down after. It was a lot of fun.


We went sledding with Sam and it was a lot of fun. We don't have to go anywhere for sledding since we basically live on a sledding hill. Sam had a lot of fun and we made some good trails.


We play board games as a family. Mandalorian monopoly is a new favorite. I got the game for Kyle for Christmas and it is a lot of fun. It isn't like every other monopoly game and it has a lot of differences. We play it a lot and have a lot of fun playing it.


We went to the Spanish Fork river bottoms trail with Chowder and took him on a nice long walk. It was really cold that day but once we started walking we warmed up. We had a good time walking along the river bottoms trail.


School is going good. I'm getting good grades. My favorite class right now is film making. You would think by the name of the class that we make movies in the class but in reality we just watch movies and talk about how the films were produced. I have a great group of friends down here and I love to hang out with them. We hang out pretty much every week and have a lot of fun doing it. I hope you all have a great February and a great rest of the winter. Bye.

Love, Eric James Barnhisel.


No comments: