Dear Family & Friends,
Hello. How are you? This month was great. We went down to St. George this month for Kyle and Brandon's soccer tournaments. While we were down there we went hiking and had a great time. It wasn't too hot down there as well so it made hiking a lot better. We went hiking to a place called scout cave. It took us like an hour to hike to the cave and another hour back down. While we were going down we lost the trail and had to scale some rocks to find the trail again.
Chowder loves the snow but sometimes he loves it to much. He rolls around in the snow so he gets snow all over himself. He also gets ice clods built up on his legs so we have to put him in the bathtub to get the ice off of him.
We didn't get a lot of snow all winter and then all at once we got dumped on. We had a very big winter storm and we got probably 3 feet of snow. We had to shovel a lot but we needed the snow after such a dry summer and dry winter.
Mom's birthday was this month and she got 2 cakes. Dad got her a coldstone ice cream cake and then our neighbor brought us another cake. We had a lot of cake that night and had a great time. I love my mom and I'm so grateful for everything she does for me.
My friends and I went sledding together this month. We went down to the emergency exit right below our house. We hiked up to the water tower and then sled down. We even brought chowder and Sam with us and they had a great time. After we were done sledding we came back to my house and we drank hot chocolate and watched a movie. It was a ton of fun.
School is going very well. I'm getting good grades and having a great time with all my friends. My favorite class right now has got to be film making because we just watch movies in that class and I love to watch movies. I'm taking AP calculus and AP language and composition next year so hopefully I can get some good college credits from those classes. Track just recently started up and a lot of my friends do that. I started doing javelin and I'm actually pretty good at it. My school friends and I started a Minecraft server and we play on that a lot and have a great time. We've built a ton of cool stuff and are really good at the game. I hope you all have a great spring. Bye.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel.






No comments:
Post a Comment