Dear Family & Friends,
Hello, How are you? This month was great. Its starting to warm up now so that means more hikes for us. We went on a hike up to the dream mine and it was pretty fun. The trail to get up was pretty strenuous but we had a great time. Dad told us about the dream mine and the story behind it during the hike so I learned something new on this hike.
It was also Sam's 4th birthday this month. He had a party with all of his little friends and they had a great time. They made hats and ate pancakes with each other. We had a little party later where had had dinner and made him a cake.
Track has started now and it's pretty fun. I throw javelin and that is my main event. I think it is a ton of fun and all of my friends do it as well so it is even more fun in that way. I'm getting pretty good at throwing. I've only been doing it for a couple weeks and I'm already one of the top 5 throwers on the team.
Brandon got his mission call this month and it was an awesome thing but pretty weird as well. Brandon has never been gone for a long period of time and now he's going to gone for 2 years. He's going to Bentonville, Arkansas and I think he's going to be a great missionary.
School is going good. Were in 4th term now so the school year is almost over. I'm excited for summer especially because I'm turning 16 and I'll be able to get my drivers license and a job as well. I have a lot of really good friends that I am so grateful for. Prom is on April 17th and I'm going with my friend Adri and I'm really excited. I hope you all have a great spring. Bye.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment