Dear Family & Friends,
Hello. How are you? This month was really fun. We went to grandmas house this month for Easter. I hung out with my cousin Tyler a lot while we were there because he is really fun to talk with. We had a really good meal there and I'm so grateful for my grandparents. They have a lot of these family parties at their house and my grandma always cooks amazing meals and we have a great time there.
We went down to the San Rafael Swell for spring break this year and we had a great day trip. We saw a lot of very cool things down there including a dinosaur footprint and some really cool petroglyphs from two different Native American civilizations. I had a lot of fun down there and was glad I was able to get down there again.
Prom was also this month and it was awesome. I went with my friend Adri and we had a great time. We went to a fun place called Provo Beach for our day date and went bowling there. We took pictures in our backyard and my mom got her good friend from work to come take our pictures and they turned out great. The dance was fun but it was really hot. We were all packed into the basement of an event center so it was really humid and hot so that wasn't the best. Overall I had a great time at prom this year and I'm glad I was able to go.
School is almost out and I am glad for that. I have covid right now so I have been stuck at home for the last week so that hasn't been fun but I'm super excited to get back to school for that last few weeks we have left. I have a couple of great friend groups down here and I am super grateful for all of them. I love hanging out with my friends. Track is almost over and I have had a great time doing it and trying it out for the first time. My personal record for the javelin is 106 feet and 4 inches so I am hoping to beat that next season. I hope you all have a great spring. Goodbye.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment