Wednesday, September 7, 2022

August Letter

 Dear Family & Friends, 

Hello. How are you. This month was great. We built the pergola in our backyard this month. We didn't help as much on this one as we did on Sam's play place but we still helped where we could. It's a nice addition to our yard. 

We went to Beaver again this month. We went with the Dewey's and we stayed in a nice cabin. We went fishing a lot while we were down there and we went on some awesome four wheeler rides. We went up to an overlook that we always go up to whenever we are on a trip down in Beaver. We also went fishing pretty much every night and some mornings. It was a nice trip and I'm glad that we went down there. 

We did most of the work on the play place during July but this month we added all the finishing touches to it. Ben made a pirate's wheel that he mounted to the third platform and we got a pirates flag to go next to the wheel. Ben also put a large canvas cover over the table on the second platform so when kids are out there eating or sitting at the table they can have some shade. 
School started up this month and I'm a senior now. My classes are awesome and now that I have most of the required classes done I can take fun classes now. I have one required class and that is animal science because I needed another science credit but even that class is a lot of fun. I'm taking Japanese which is a super fun class, I'm also taking guitar and a bunch of cool history classes. I'm really enjoying this school year so far. I hang out a lot more with my friends now that school has started which is kind of weird considering the fact we had more time during the summer. I love going to football games and seeing all of my friends there as well. I hope you all have a great end of summer and are ready for fall.
Bye. 
Love, Eric James Barnhisel


No comments: