Dear Family & Friends,
How are you all doing? This month was good. At the start of the month I went with my friends to see The Kid Laroi live in Salt Lake City which was awesome. It was super cool because it was my first concert and I had a great time there with them. I've been going to all of Salem's home football games as well. Our team isn't great this year but we've had a few good games. We stomped Maple Mountain this year which I was glad about because they are one of our biggest rivals. I like going to games to hang out with friends and watch our team play football. I went to wings and wheels this month as well. Wings and wheels is an event in Spanish Fork where people from all over Utah will bring their race cars and race them. They also were flying a lot of different types of planes there as well. It was awesome to see some really cool race cars. There was a Lamborghini Huracan there that reached 199 miles per hour which was awesome. They also had a WWII bomber there doing simulated bombing runs which was super cool. I'm glad I went and hope to go next year as well. Schools going good as well. I went on a Japanese field trip this month. We went to Skyridge high school and competed in something called Undoukai. It's a Japanese sports festival and it was really cool. I competed in a 100 meter relay race there which was fun. We also competed in events such as tug of war and basketball. It was really fun and I'm glad that I went. My classes are pretty easy this year it being my senior year and all. I'm going to start applying to colleges this week which is exciting. I hope you all have a great fall. Bye.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel
No comments:
Post a Comment