Dear Family & Friends,
Hello. How are you? This month was great. We took a jeep ride with some other members of our ward up tower mountain this month. It was fun to be at the top with our ward friends and to see the scenery up at the top.
Halloween was this month too. We went to the Woodland Hills trunk or treat at the stake center where we usually go for Halloween. Our costumes don't really have a theme anymore so we just dress up however we want. I wore a mask from one of my favorite shows, Bleach. Sam dressed up as an army guy and Kyle dressed up as Bob Ross. After the trunk or treat my friends came back to our house and we played Jackbox and some other games.
The weather certainly is cooling down now. We have snow at our house which is a stark contrast from the warm and sunny weather we had just a few weeks ago. School is going good and I'm getting good grades. I guess my life is kind of the same everyday now. All I do now is go to school, work and the gym. It's nice to have structure though and a plan to go off each day. I hope you all have a great November and enjoy the snow. Bye.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel





No comments:
Post a Comment