Hello everyone! How are you? This month was pretty good. We had the opportunity to go to a University of Utah basketball game this month. They were facing USC which is the team that my Aunt Lizzy works for. She was able to get us tickets which was awesome. Although the U of U lost the game it was still fun to go watch and it was good to see Aunt Lizzy again.
We went down to Saint George this month for Kyle's annual soccer competition down there. I also love to go down there and escape the bad weather up here. I drove Kyle and myself down this time so I was able to have my car down here with me. We got to see grandma and grandpa a few times which was great and we got to enjoy the sun down there.
I had a lot of friends down there for the soccer competitions as well so we hung out like all day one of the days we were down there. It was super fun and there was a lot to do. We went to pioneer park and hiked around some of the slot canyons there. We went to the mall too and just walked around which is fun for me. We went to Izzy Brown's condo as well later and we played games and had dinner there. It was fun to hang out with my friends down there and I'm glad I got the opportunity to do so.
We went to Big Shots down in Saint George for my Mom's birthday. It was super fun and even though I am pretty terrible at golfing, I was able to have a great time. My mom won a bunch of the games and made fun of us guys for just trying to hit the ball as hard as possible each time we went up to putt.
We had valentine's day this month too. I don't really care about the holiday and consider it one of the least exciting holidays but it was fun to see Sam make a valentines day bag for class and remember when I used to be so excited to make boxes for Valentines day back when I was in grade school. We had pancakes in the morning which is a nice tradition we have done for a while on Valentines day.
School is almost over. Next week is the end of third term for me. That means I only have 1 more term left of high school. It's pretty weird because I don't feel like an adult even though I will be in about 3 months. I want to enjoy the last few months I have left before I gain a lot more responsibilities. I like to hang out with my friends and to go to the gym. I'm doing well in school and am hoping that I can get all my assignments in before the end of the term. I'd like to say I'm a professional procrastinator. I hope you all have a great end of winter and get ready for a nice spring. Bye.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel






No comments:
Post a Comment