Friday, March 31, 2023

March Letter

 Dear Family & Friends, 

Hello how are you. This month was great. Sam's birthday was this month and he is growing up so fast. He got a lot of Pokémon cards for his birthday since he is really into them right now. I can't believe he is already 6 years old. 


Sam loves to Pokémon battle with Kyle and it's fun to watch because that was something I loved to do with Brandon when I was a kid. 


We tore out our crappy rock wall this month. It was crumbling so Mom and Dad decided to replace it and get sturdier rocks. We also pushed the wall back a few inches so it would be easier to get in and out of the garage. The only downside is now we have to redo the driveway to make up for the few inches of dirt exposed from pushing the wall back. 


We threw a little retirement party for dad this month too. He decided to quit his job and go find something that he likes to do. It was great to see because he has always woken up early to get to work to provide for our family and now he can sleep in and go do things that he wants to do and finds fulfilling. 


School is almost done now which is crazy because I graduate this year. I'm getting good grades and having fun with my friends. I hope you all have a great start of spring and hopefully it gets warm soon. Bye. 
Love, Eric James Barnhisel 


No comments: