Wednesday, February 1, 2023

January Letter

Hello. How are you? This month was great. We went on a cruise to Mexico this month. It was awesome and probably one of if not the best trip I've ever taken. We went on a carnival cruise again like our one to the Bahamas and it was awesome. I met a ton of really cool friends on the boat and I'll still talk to them even though most of us are a few states apart. Our dinner server was named San and he was great. He was from the Philippines and was a super nice and humble guy. We did a lot of super cool things on the boat and had a great time. We went to Ensenada, Mexico which was great. It was awesome to get a new perspective on different parts of the world and how differently people live around the world. I bought a guitar in Mexico because guitars are so influential in Mexico and are a huge part of the culture there so it was great to bring something back that I could use and could serve as a remembrance of the trip.


Wintertime walks are really nice. Even though it's cold.


My dad and I went to the car show like we do every year. I'm kind of sad that this is the last year I will go to the car show with him before leaving for two years for my mission. It is always super fun and I love going every year. It always smells like pine nuts there and new cars which is a great smell and oddly enough that is something that I look forward to every time I go to the car show. We even brought Sam with us this time so hopefully he can go each year with dad and make some great memories there like I certainly have. 


Schools going good. I get good grades and am almost done with school now. I like to go to the gym and hang out with my friends. I cant wait for the weather to warm up because I'm sick of the snow now. I hope you all have a great new year and a good rest of winter. Bye.
Love, Eric James Barnhisel


No comments: